Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question about ForbesBooks, you might find it here first. Please see below for some of our commonly asked questions.
Why is ForbesBooks a good option for top business authors?
No other publisher offers the marketing reach, brand recognition and captive audience across multiple platforms that ForbesBooks is able to provide its featured authors.
What kind of author is ForbesBooks seeking?
Business leaders who:
- have a national or international business presence
- have a compelling message that can benefit Forbes readers around the world
- seek to use their book as a marketing tool for their business
- are more concerned with visibility and impact than book sales
- want to contribute to Forbes.com and pursue relationships with other Forbes properties
- can benefit from association with the Forbes brand across numerous platforms
- can benefit from working with an award-winning editorial and ghostwriting team
What advantages does an author get with ForbesBooks?
- Global visibility on the world’s biggest business media website – Forbes.com
- Speed-to-market – Authors with a timely message will benefit from a process that cuts the normal publishing timeline in half
- Multi-platform publishing – ForbesBooks authors will have the ability to publish frequently on Forbes.com, which has 71 million unique monthly visitors, and receive print visibility in the magazine
- Brand recognition – Forbes is known globally as the top media brand for business leaders and authors who are invited to publish with ForbesBooks will significantly benefit from the brand’s authority
- Authors ownership of rights – ForbesBooks authors retain ownership of the rights to their book
- Award-winning ghostwriting & editorial assistance
- Airport store distribution and international rights representation
How many books per year does ForbesBooks publish?
ForbesBooks is highly selective. We only publishes a small fraction of the author submissions we receive each year. On average, ForbesBooks releases just four to six books per month.
How does the ForbesBooks submission process work?
If you have a manuscript, book concept, or book idea and are a top business leader with a national or international presence, we invite you to be considered for publishing.