For nearly 25 years, SBE Council has worked to successfully implement a range of policy and private sector initiatives to strengthen the ecosystem for startups and small business growth.
For more information: SBECouncil.org
- President & CEO, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (SBECouncil.org)
- Regularly testifies before Congress as one of the nation’s leading champions for entrepreneurs
- TV appearances include Fox Business, Fox News, CNBC, C-SPAN, CNN and more
- Author of hundreds of op-eds and articles about entrepreneurship and small business in America
- Host of ForbesBooks Radio (ForbesBooks.com/Radio)
- Former host, “Men’s Health Live” for Men’s Health Magazine
- Interview subjects range from Presidents Trump and Clinton, to executives from Google and Twitter, to GM and Maserati
- Author of 17 books, including White House: Confidential and Internet Privacy for Dummies
SBE Council is a nonpartisan, nonprofit advocacy, research, and education organization.
For nearly 25 years, the mission of SBE Council has been to protect small business and promote entrepreneurship, with SBE Council is at the center of every major tax and regulatory fight and reform opportunity that impacts small business.
When there is something of importance happening in the U.S. or across the globe that affects small business owners and entrepreneurs, SBE Council is there – as your voice and your advocate.
To learn more, visit SBE Council at SBECouncil.org. Follow SBE Council on Twitter: @SBECouncil
Forbes, one of the most iconic business media companies in the world, and Advantage, one of the largest business book publishers, have partnered to create ForbesBooks.
The exclusive imprint provides a unique publishing opportunity for top business leaders, as ForbesBooks will not only get books to market faster than other top business book publishers, it will also provide authors the opportunity to publish their content across Forbes Media platforms, including sharing business insights on Forbes.com with tens of millions of monthly readers.
Forbes has a distinguished tradition of innovation in the media space, and ForbesBooks is just the latest example. ForbesBooks is a forward-thinking business book imprint that moves quicker, provides a high-touch author experience, as well as a holistic branding, visibility, and marketing platform for top business leaders and idea makers.