CEO & Founder, Realware LLC
The best businesses have a “secret sauce” (their unique value) that makes them distinctive and powers their success. And yet when they try to leverage technology that promises to optimize and accelerate their business, they find that the technology imposes process changes that compromise their unique value.
Digital transformation is an exercise in patience and persistence. Even with both, a digital project can often go off the rails. Our philosophy is simple, yet elegant:
● Leverage common core technology-optimized process elements, then add custom elements, to maintain full alignment with your existing preferred business practices
● Limit the business friction caused by process overhead
● Distill incremental innovation methodology into a repeatable process
● Focus on quick incremental testing, measurement, and adjustment
● Keep technology focused on business outcomes
Based on over 25 years of hands-on experience with all facets of complex technology implementation at scale, this type of “frictionless” digital transformation and business acceleration is not just possible, but certain when you have the right (business-driven) platform and implementation partner in your corner.
I have led and delivered projects in Fortune 500 firms (healthcare, consumer products, financial services and direct-to-consumer pure plays) with large volume mobile, payment, e-commerce, telecommunications and customer-facing applications. Working with these businesses we have delivered innovative solutions driving millions in savings while allowing these firms to pursue new greenfield opportunities.