The WPO is a non-profit membership organization for women presidents, CEOs, and managing directors of privately held, multimillion-dollar companies.
For more information: WomenPresidentsOrg.com
- Host, “Kate Delaney Show” on NBC Sports Radio
- Host, nationally-syndicated “America Tonight”
- Author, Invade the Man Cave and Level the Playing Field
- In-demand speaker and panelist addressing more powerful corporate communications and active listening
- Host of ForbesBooks Radio (ForbesBooks.com/Radio)
- Former host, “Men’s Health Live” for Men’s Health Magazine
- Interview subjects range from Presidents Trump and Clinton, to executives from Google and Twitter, to GM and Maserati
- Author of 17 books, including White House: Confidential and Internet Privacy for Dummies
The WPO is the premier membership organization for women presidents, CEOs, and managing directors of privately held multimillion-dollar companies. Through global, confidential, and collaborative peer-learning groups, the WPO accelerates business growth, enhances competitiveness, and promotes economic security. It is the ultimate destination for successful women entrepreneurs.
The organization was formed to improve business conditions for women entrepreneurs, and to promote the acceptance and advancement of women entrepreneurs in all industries.
To learn more, visit the WPO at WomenPresidentsOrg.com. Follow the WPO on Twitter: @WomenPresidents
Forbes, one of the most iconic business media companies in the world, and Advantage, one of the largest business book publishers, have partnered to create ForbesBooks.
The exclusive imprint provides a unique publishing opportunity for top business leaders, as ForbesBooks will not only get books to market faster than other top business book publishers, it will also provide authors the opportunity to publish their content across Forbes Media platforms, including sharing business insights on Forbes.com with tens of millions of monthly readers.
Forbes has a distinguished tradition of innovation in the media space, and ForbesBooks is just the latest example. ForbesBooks is a forward-thinking business book imprint that moves quicker, providing a high-touch author experience, as well as a holistic branding, visibility, and marketing platform for top business leaders and idea makers.